Our Team consists of individuals who contribute to our success by means of style, innovation and experience. In order to achieve our goals, we look for new, highly motivated professionals to join our in-house team or our team of freelancers. New partners are hand-picked and subjected to in-depth translation tests, as well as tests to verify their technical ability.
Currently offered position of in-house Reviewer (description below).
Freelance Translators and Translation Agencies
Constantly open position for freelance translators and translation agencies. For details contact us.
In-house Reviewer (for Hungarian)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing translations, reviews and quality control tasks on assigned projects
- Informing local Project Manager of project progress
- Discussing project issues, such as problems with deadlines, with the Language Lead and the local Project Manager in a timely manner
- Preparing language part of project: glossaries, style guides (TMs, work instructions)
- Managing and maintaining language materials (including glossaries and TMs) up to quality standards and up to date as instructed by Language Team Lead and/or as required by project
- Implementing quality procedures within projects and assume responsibility of overall project language quality
- Degree in English Literature, Translation, Business or relevant field
- Work experience in Localization services is advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Fluent English plus a minimum of one other language is advantageous
- Excellent financial awareness, enthusiasm and hard working attitude
- Knowledge of standard CAT packages (Trados, SDLX, Catalyst etc.) advantageous
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org